Our strength lies in collective actions. With International Relief & Human Rights Initiative members, supporters and volunteers, we help individuals around the world whose human rights are being violated. We’re also serving in Spokane, Washington Community.
For those we help we don’t ask where they come from.
Our Advocacy reach everywhere, where the rights are violated or abused.
Here are 10 ways you can make a difference:
- Take action now! Sign a petition on one of the many human rights issues facing our Offices here in Spokane, Washington or visit us at our Website https://www.irhri.org to support our Activities.
- Attend Events. This is a great way to educate yourself and others about human rights and meet other people in your community who want to take action together.
- – Become a Member. We are a movement of people. Each time a new person joins International Relief & Human Rights Initiative light shines brighter on the injustices occurring at different places around the world. Join today.
- – Donation. Your gift helps keep our movement free from corporate influence and independent from government agendas. Donate now!
- – Volunteer. Our network of volunteers have the chance to try almost anything from phone, banking, writing letters and organizing a group to respond to a crisis, leading a lobby effort or carrying out our campaigns. We invite you to explore the diverse volunteering opportunities available to you around the country.
- – Join our Office At Spokane. Together, the members of our groups take action, reach out to new communities and educate the public about how they can make human rights a reality for all.
- – Follow a Campaign. Are you passionate about a certain issue? Join a network of activists around the country who are using campaigns to teach communities about torture, abolition of the death penalty, ending poverty and more.
- – Write for Rights. Join us today in one of the largest events on behalf of political prisoners, human rights defenders and others whose rights are being violated by their governments or corporations.
- – Partner with us. Through collaborations, partnerships and collective action, we can improve the state of human rights here and abroad. If you represent a university, association or agency, explore the ways you can support International Relief & Human Rights Initiative to standardize our Activities across the United States and outside the United States around the World
- Donate today to support our Organization to help many People whose their rights are violated, make your DONATION Here.
There are many initiatives currently underway.