How To Request For Our Help
If you are interested in our legal help in the Spokane City area, you should fill out the request for assistance form or come to our office.
If you are in removal proceedings at the Seattle Immigration Court, you can also stop by the pro bono room on the days that we are screening potential clients there.
After reviewing your questionnaire, we will call you to let you know if you qualify for an intake meeting with us.
If you are in New York or New Jersey and have questions,
Please call (202) 339-1511.
Contact us, we can help you.
What to Bring To Your Intake Interview at IRHRI
If you are invited to an intake interview at International Relief & Human Rights Initiative, please bring any and all documents that might be relevant to your immigration case including the following:
- Identity documents (i.e. your passport, birth certificate, student identification card, household registry, national identity card, or political party membership card.)
- Identity documents of family members who traveled to the United States with you
- Marriage certificate and birth certificates for children, if any
- Academic records (i.e. school records, certificates, and diplomas)
- Medical records from hospitalization or treatment due to mistreatment in home country
- Jail or court records
- Any draft asylum applications or affidavits that you may have created
- Any document that has been filed with any part of our government
- Any other documents that you think might be relevant
Please note that we do not expect potential clients to have all of these documents.Â If you were not able to bring these documents with you when you fled your home country, that is fine and we can discuss documenting your claim with you.